Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weak One

Ok so, it’s been a week… Actually 6 days and then I attended my first weigh in.


Lost a POUND… woooooo hoooo – time to celebrate, RIGHTTTT. I probably pee’d that pound out right before the meeting. Well, it was a pound and some ounces. The ounces could have been the bra I was wearing. No padding this week, those were all in the laundry, I was wearing my “period bra”. You know that one, the one you wouldn’t be caught dead in but it is the most comfortable one that you’ve ever owned and when it finally decides to spring all its elastics and the wires pop under your armpits you’ll be sure to have a memorial service for it and a week of mourning. Padding it’s a wonderful thing or better known as contouring. That’s what my grandmother called it. Padding, if you look it up in the dictionary, has many terrible definitions. Contour on the other hand, just sounded sexy. So, I need to always remember, no contouring bras to Weight Watchers – Viva La Period Bra!!!



I really shouldn’t complain, a pound is a pound. If I did that every week for 1 year I’d be down 52 pounds! Wow, when you look at it that way it was a slight victory. And also I still lost a pound even though we drank every night over the long weekend but I do have to say I was sure a diet filler was used or nothing too sugary. Isn’t that what the Lifestyle change is all about? Making better choices :)

No comments:

Post a Comment